Fire Department Activity in Sutton Park in Lawrence this Morning


Multiple emergency units and 3 firetrucks sped into Sutton park today around 11:45 AM. Responders from the Inwood fire station, as well as members from the Lawrence Cedarhurst fire department rushed in. There was a report of a smell of gas and smoke. It turned out to be an oven fire caused by cooking for Yom Tov. B”H nobody was injured and the stove was put under control.

Post A Comment

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here